Friday, May 18, 2012

Enjoying the summer!

Wow! I feel like it's been forever since I last posted. Summer is in full gear at our house with bushes being planted, new sidewalks and a patio, Getting ready for Easton's first birthday, vacations and having a little fun in between!

My 1st Mother's day was this year and everyone made it so special for me! I never imagined it would feel like this when I become a mom. My heart just pours out love for Easton that is indescribable. Easton now 11 months old now. It's hard to believe time goes that fast. It just seems like yesterday when Dr. Straughn said, "ok, we're going to have a baby tomorrow."

One Saturday, Easton got to enjoy his splash pad. He loves the water and is ready to go when he sees it. I am so glad we took the water babies class!

I will post pictures of our adventures when I get home tonight!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment