Saturday, April 14, 2012

Watch Easton Grow!

1 month

2 months old

Chubby cheeks and 3 months old

4 months old and starting to show my personality

I can't believe I'm 5 months old already!

"Why is there a tree with lights on it in my room?"
6 months old

7 months old

I learned to play peek-a-boo with the curtains.
8 months old

9 months old and busy, busy, busy...
Wow!  This has been one busy week.  I am sorry I am just now getting around to posting the "Watch Me Grow" pictures.  When Easton was just a couple of weeks old, I ordered these Owl "monthly" stickers from Etsy.  I wanted to make sure I had memories to look back on and see how much my sweet baby boy grew and changed over his first year of life.  Here are months 1 through 9.  I will post 10 months as soon as I get them uploaded on my computer.

My 1st 4th of July
I slept right through the fireworks!

Mommy's first day back to work

One unhappy little monster
Easton's first Halloween

Alabama game time with my Daddy at 17 weeks

Hanging out with Blaze at my first UAB game

I'm such a big boy, I can hold my own bottle!

My 1st Christmas, "This gift is bigger than me."

Baby dedication: February 2012
Here are a few special moments in our lives since Easton has arrived.  I think we are finally caught up on everything.  I did forget to mention early, during all the excitement of Easton coming we also built our dream home!  Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment